Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BLS16- Sketch Challenge!!

Hey Everyone! Happy Wednesday...that means its time for another challenge here at Blackleaf. Personally, I love this type of challenge!! A sketch challenge!!

Here is the challenge we have for this week....




To play along just use any Blackleaf product and this sketch as inspiration and link back to THIS post using the link system. You have until Tuesday 11:59PM Eastern Time to get your project linked to win the ENTIRE set of....

Carousel Graphics!



I love these pre-colored graphics. Perfect for birthday invites and more! The design team also got to use the graphics for this sketch challenge!

Rachel-

Rachel created her card digitally and made the card read "Your a star". Perfect for any age and boy or girl! Love her pattern paper!


Ashley (ME!)-
I had so much fun creating this card for the sketch...it made me come out of my "card making box". I usually stick with A2 size cards...but I needed much taller to fit the adorable images in the card! The scallop circles are popdotted and there is a ton of glitter on the horses!


Mary-

Mary also did her card on the computer as well. I love the colors she used for her card. So soft and perfect for these graphics. Anyone would be happy to receive this sweet birthday card!


We hope these samples inspire you to do the challenge this week!!
I also want to take time and showcase the winner of last weeks challenge (paper piecing). Stamper69 used a Blackeaf image (Flutter Bug Set) and beautiful embossing on her card!! She won an ENTIRE set of Jungle images!


Link your projects here! If you upload to gallery please tag BLS16





Don't forget...we are having a DT call!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment