Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Over the top challenge and a winner!!

Hello Everyone!



I just want to start this post off to say CONGRATS to STAMPER69..her beautiful card won the sketch challenge BLS13 and she gets the ENTIRE set of Garden Dolls digi set...please email ( scrappinashley@hotmail.com) me your email addy you would like for these to be emailed to!!!
Here is her take on the sketch...love the glitter!!!


Now onto some more creations by the design team. Crystal and myself had the "over the top" challenge for this month. We had to use 1 image, 2 colors, and 3 buttons!!

Here is Crystal's card. She is really blowing us all away with her creations! They are always so detailed and unique. She used the Garden Dolls images and black and pink. This set happens to be on sale right now!!

Crystal-


And here is my take on the challenge. I used pink and orange combo for the Floral Motifs digi stamps. I was in the mood for bright fun colors, maybe because it has been raining pretty much all weekend and today. This set happens to be on sale also! I also blended pink and orange together with my copics to achieve the look on the flowers.

Ashley-


Hope you enjoyed the cards today. Be sure to check out Blackleaf Studios...everything is on sale right now (20% and retiring items are 50%!!)..but only until the 20th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment