Monday, July 12, 2010

Over the top

Hey Everyone!

Did you notice the new look the blog got??? I think the blog feels more summer like...I love the pastel colors!!

I just wanted to post several samples that myself and Crystal made to hold you over untill our next challenge post on Wednesday! You will see several posts this week as we have alot going on.

Tomorrow I will announce the winner of our EMBOSSING challenge......you still have some time to enter this challenge to win an ENTIRE set of the mermaid stamps..so cute!! Click here to read about the challenge and to link back.

Also, today is our last day to accept submissions to join the wonderful DT for our next term (Aug-Dec)....

Now onto the samples for today!! Crystal and myself had the chance to do this one and it was an over the top challenge and to use diecutting!

I used Baby Pinks Garden set. Can you believe this set is only $1.95????




Here is my card: The butterfly is actually 3d in real life and the grass is flower soft!



Crystal used the Garden Dolls stamp set.

I love how Crystal made the little girl look like she is sitting on a lattice fence..so cute!! I always love how much detail is on her beautiful cards.
Hope these inspire you to create something today...Check back tomorrow to see the winner from our last challenge before the next ones starts this Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment