Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sketch Challenge!!

Hey Everyone! Happy Wednesday!!
It's time for another sketch challenge for this week! Here is the sketch
And of course...here is some inspiration from Rachel and myself!
Here is Rachel's card.
Love the balloons and all the paper piecing!! Orange was a great color choice for this card because she can send it to anyone and any age!!

Here is my card (Ashley)
I wanted this card to be girly and full of bling!! I also used all paper scraps which I am excited about!!

Rachel and I both used stamps from the Make a Wish digi stamp set that is available here...BUT if you participate in our challenge you can win this set!!!

I love these stamps..you get so many AND you also get PNG and JPEG copies!

To play along this week:

Create a project using the sketch above as inspirations and a Blackleaf product. Upload link to the form below and if you upload to gallery online please use tag BLS18. Entries must be turned in 11:59pm Eastern time to be eligible for winning this weeks challenge!!

Winner will receive the entire set of Make a Wish stamps and we will feature your project on our blog with your blog url!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog look!! So stinkn' cute! Love the cards that you made too. Great job!!! Blessings and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete