Friday, August 6, 2010

Freebie Friday

Morning BLS fans, Rachel here for Freebie Friday here on the BlackLeaf Studio blog, and I have a fabulous freebie to introduct you to today!
Isn't this leaf just perfect?
To make this leaf your own, just right click the image and save to your computer.
And here is my example for you today:
I printed the leaf in a few different sizes on Green Cardstock. I then cut out each leaf and layered it under a handmade flower.
So fun!
I see myself using this freebie over and over again! In fact, I already printed this leaf over a full sheet of green cardstock so I will have them on hand to layer with all my flower cards!
Don't forget, tomorrow is our SKETCH CHALLENGE. We have started a brand new month with a brand new Design Team. There are lots of chances to win free images, but SATURDAY's SKECH CHALLENGE is your only chance each week to win an entire set!

2 comments: