Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sketch Saturday!

Hey Everyone,
Ashley here with the NEW Saturday Sketch challenge!!! Arent you have so much fun seeing the posts everyday!! Great inspiration.
Here is this weeks sketch challenge to incorporate in your project!
And here is my card I created using this sketch. I used Baby Pink Smelling a Flower digi stamp that I adore! I turned it sideways and modified it to fit my card. I had alot of fun trying this one out! Please go to my blog to see more details on my card.
To play along just use the sketch as inspiration and link your post back using the link system. You will have until 11:59pm Eastern time Friday the 20th to submit to win some FREE digi images!! You can now use ANY image or products but you get double entry for using a Blackleaf product...and trust me..there are some adorable freebies in the store!
Now for some winners to announce!!!!!
  • The winner from yesterdays comments is.........Lynn!!!

The winner from LAST weeks sketch challenge is...........Monika!!!

Please email me at scrappinashley @ hotmail.com to claim your prizes!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for choosing my card to be the winner...will email you soon..many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ladies for your winning :)
    And Beautiful card Ashley...the image is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete