Thursday, August 12, 2010

Step by Step Thursday

Good morning everyone, Stephanie here with today's Step by Step Thursday.

I love the images in the Baby Pink set so I selected the Baby Pink with balloon image as she seemed like a wonderful image to create a birthday card with.


















I then had to decide on my colors and papers and headed towards some lovely red and yellows.


















Then I selected some appropriate Copic markers and went to work. Once I had her colored in, I added some highlights with orange and yellow Spica pens. I die cut the image with my scalloped Nestabilities.
















And this is my final project.
I added my sentiment with pop dots.
Hope you like her.



Don't forget to go to the Shop to select your images.

No comments:

Post a Comment