Monday, September 13, 2010

Create Magic Monday

Hi there, it is Chris reporting for duty! Today it is CREATE MAGIC MONDAY & my turn to post!!! Create Magic Monday is where we create some magic - use a tool or technique that is cool and share it with you! We have also added in a COLOUR CHALLENGE to Create Magic Monday!!!!

My colour challenge for you is VANILLA & CHOCOLATE BROWN. Today I have used Cuddly Bear and made a shaped card. I printed the digi image larger than normal - this bear measures 5" tall. I coloured him with Copics then cut him out. I mounted him onto vanilla paper, then cut around him again, making a shaped card. I then added brown Fun Flock to his belly!!! Very simple and very cool!!! You could also make this a "girl" by adding a little pink bow by her ear if you wanted! Very versatile image....and ohhh soooo cute!!!!! Head to the SHOP to check out the other really great products!!!





<-- side view


<-- close up of his fuzzy belly

Don't forget to leave a comment - you can win a digi from the shop if you do!!!! Come back tomorrow when Amy will have a FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN image for you!!!! Have a great week!

Chris

3 comments:

  1. Chris, this is really cute :)..love the combination of vanilla and chocolate :P
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with this teddy bear.

    ReplyDelete