Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sketch for this week and winners!

Hey Everyone!
Its Ashley here and I apologize for not having the sketch up..not sure what has happened there but here it now!! Such a fun challenge and its a great time to use those eyelets we never use or even brads or buttons!
I will see if Marielle has a sample to show you and I know it will be inspiring! You have until Saturday (I have extended it a day) to use this sketch as inspiration to create any project. You can also use any image but you get a double entry if you use a Blackleaf image...and trust me there are some adorable freebies floating around if you want to give Blackleaf a try before you buy. You will be hooked on the cuteness!!
The prize: You will win an ENTIRE set of digi stamps from the shop!!!
Now...onto the winners from the last few days comments. They are:
Rhonda Miller!!!!
&
Ash!!!
Congrats ladies..go ahead and send me an email at scrappinashley@hotmail.com and I will send over your freebie image just for commenting and winning! YAY
Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment