Friday, October 8, 2010

Freebie Friday!!!

Hello everyone!! It is I, Chris, bringing you the fabby FREEBIE for today!!!! Hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend!! I know I am!!!!! It is Thanksgiving here in Canada, one of my favourite holidays! If the weather holds out, my hubby and I are going camping! Can't wait!!!!

Ok, Ok, enough about me!!! LOL You want the FREEBIE right? Well, from now until Christmas, Blackleaf Studios is giving away MULTIPLE FREEBIES every Friday, so make sure you DON'T miss it!!! This week, I get to give away 3 digi papers and 1 digi image! Aren't they great???? And they are all yours!!! All you have to do is "right click & save"!! Easy as pie!!!!!












And now, here is my creation using these products:



Stay tuned tomorrow for another GREAT sketch!!!!
Chris

4 comments:

  1. They are all awesome & sure celebrations..... Thanks for sharing & card is simply beautiful..... Happy Celebrations!!!! :)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, thanks for the freebie:)

    ReplyDelete