Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stamp It Up

Hey Everyone!
Happy Wednesday! Ashley here with the Stamp It Up feature.
Have you ever stressed about creating something and making sure it was fancy and embellished and took ALOT of time. Time has not been on my side lately and I have a lot going on (SAHM with an active 2 year old, selling/showing our home/etsy orders/selling Copics...just to name a few LOL)
Anyways. I just wanted to take a breather and create something that is wonderful and creative..but also a project where I do not stress about LOL.
When I saw the vintage clock set I knew this set would be perfect for invitations..especially for a New Years Eve party!!

Card front Invite-
You cannot tell but the clock and clock center is popdotted. I cut the clock out with my scallop circle punch and I cut out the center area. I cut out another clock and just cut the hands out.
I popdotted them onto a smaller circle and put a brad in the center of the hands.
I can now make the clock hands move to whatever time I want!! See what I mean?! Simple but yet creative and fun :)
I used an EK Success border punch and a Stampabilities invite stamp for the back!

Thanks for looking. Check back tomorrow for step by step Thursday!!

3 comments:

  1. love the moving hands idea Ashley.... very well done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great invitation card.. love the idea.. awesome Ashley..

    ReplyDelete