Monday, November 1, 2010

Create Magic Monday

I am not sure I created magic but I used tools I have not used in some time for this card!  I used one of the November releases at the store.  I am so excited because I believe I am the first to use one!  Go Fink!  LOL  Anyway I am using BL Reindeer for this card.  Let me show it to you:

create magic

This is create magic so I think I did that breaking out my embossing stuff which is hard to see at the bottom of this card where it says Holiday Greetings.  I also got out my stickles to do the antlers and my Sakura pen plus stickles for the stars.  This is my magic!!!!  Break out those things you bought and haven’t used like the embossing powder!!!!  You can create wonderful cards with just a few things in a little bit of time that everyone will love and only you know it was a quick easy one! Smile  Hee hee, I won’t tell

2 comments:

  1. holiday mood seems to be setting in slowly.. great card... yeah... Go fink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Glad you broke out something you hadn't used in a while! I try to do that ALL the time so I can say I got my money's worth! Great Holiday image too!

    ReplyDelete