Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fresh Out of the Oven

Good Morning on this Beautiful Tuesday! Rachel here, to share with you a fresh from the oven image.

Now, I saw a very amazing tutorial online a while back that had these fabulous deer images. The stamp was red rubber, and a little pricey so I was never able to case that fabulous project I had seen... UNTIL NOW!

Black Leaf Studios came out with this fabulous set:
Check out that deer!

And here is the card I made using that fabulous image:Do you recognize the sketch? I used this weeks BLS sketch. To play along with us this week, make a project with the sketch. You can find the sketch and link to that sketch on the right in the sidebar. (And just a side note, you don't even have to use a BLS product to enter to win a WHOLE set of digi stamps from BLS!)

I removed the antlers and flipped the image for one deer. I colored each deer in and brayered the background before stamping the trees.

I also used some fabulous Digi Papers for this card:Thanks for checking out my creation today. Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!

1 comment: