Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sketch Saturday

Hey Everyone,

"First of all Wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Have a fun filled and wonderful 2011"

Its Sketch Saturday time with me Neeti. Sorry for being a little late, my migraine was recking my nerves since morning :((. I had a card ready, but finding it difficult to posting it :(.

Anyways, since its a Christmas day, I wish Santa gives very best of gifts to you for you all being very nice this year..lolzz
Here is the sketch for today for you to play along and show us your lovely creations.

And here is my card. I twisted it a lill' bit with back as front and front as back. And load it with lots of gifts :)

I used a couple of my embossing folders showcasing a scene of snow and snow heaps... mounting down the sleigh with some special gifts. :)


You can shop this lovely image and other beautiful sets from  Etsy shop

And don't forget to create something using the sketch and you could win some awesome images. Link your craft project using the linky below.

Have a Very Merry time!
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)



No comments:

Post a Comment