Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Favorites

Morning All, Rachel here for the Sunday's Favorites with BLS Designs.

The month of December has been pretty crazy for me so far, so I thought I would head on over to SplitCoastStampers.com and check out what was going on in the gallery with Blackleaf Studio's image to make the Sunday's Fav's easy on myself!

I opened up the gallery and did a search for Blackleaf. You can see those results HERE.

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite cards from that search.

Christmas Card Set with Box by Wardd:
Just a Note by WhoIsTracy:
Magical Xmas by AmyLovesNormaJean:
Make sure to follow my search link to see many more fabulous creations using BLS Designs. You won't be disappointed!

And when you are done looking at all that eye candy, head on over to BLS Designs NEW

ETSY SHOP

where you can score yourself the amazing images used in the above favorite creations... plus a whole lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment