Friday, July 2, 2010

Mermaid Stamps

Happy Friday Everyone...and Happy July!!! Can you believe its July already??

I just wanted to share these adorable stamps that just scream SUMMER and are begging to be colored and created with...

Mermaid Stamps (so many fun images to play around with!)




I knew right away I had to color the mermaid and make her tail multi color..like it was shimmering! I used my copics (3) colors and blended them all together to get the different look. I then added glitter to certain areas. I did the same thing with the shells...they are multi-colored and glittered and popdotted!! Isn't she a cutie!!


(Ashley)

Did you see all the BRAND NEW stamps Tanvi created??? CLICK HERE TO SEE THEM! I personally LOVE the owl sets she created!!

Perhaps I will put together a giveaway soon???? Check back soon for more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment